Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 17: Take your visions to new heights!

If we manifest our reality, wouldn’t it be helpful to take our visions to everywhere with us? I’m a very visual person. I wanted to find a way to make affirmations from my vision board, that I could take everywhere with me. That way if I’m waiting in the doctor’s office or want to take some time during my lunch break, all I have to do is pull out my cues and visualize away.

You can make this step a craft project or simply write out your vision board affirmations on cardstock. It’s your show. Do what works for you. Just make sure that you write each affirmation with intention. 

Secondly, please, please, please make sure that you use them! Set the alarm on your phone, put up a sticky note on your mirror...do whatever it takes to remind yourself to take time for your dreams, your visions, your life! 
In the picture below, I took two sheets of 12x12-inch scrapbook paper and cut 3x3-inch squares. I was able to get 32 squares for less than $2! You can throw these in one of those plastic travel soap bar containers (Thank you for the idea, Courtney!), a snack bag, or you could be super crafty and decorate a mason jar.

One example of something I did to visualize my future, was this weekend as I was apartment shopping. I found the place I wanted. Not only was it the perfect location, size and had all the amenities I wanted, plus some. I took a copy of the floor plan home. I planned out each room. 
Where would MY couch go? How would I situate the bedroom? Where would my son’s bed go? Which painting would look great in the entryway? I applied on Saturday and the leasing agent told me that it usually takes a while for the approval and verification to go through. Less than two days later, I was locked in and ready to rock. I got the place!!!
So, let’s get manifesting, lovelies! In your journal today, write down five words to describe yourself and who you want to become. Peaceful, educated, brave, courageous, strong. What are your words?
If you’re looking for a fun class, check out the Soul or Body Restoration classes at the Brave Girls Club! You can also sign up for their daily emails. They are short and sweet and packed with inspiration!
Also, check out Louise Hay's Wisdom Cards! They are great when you need a prompt or just enjoy a daily fuzzy to meditate on.
Keep smiling, beautiful! You’re amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment