Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 12: Out with the old, in with the smiles!

I noticed something interesting today. I’ve spent the last week really focusing on shifting my attitude, my thoughts and the energy surrounding my job. As the thoughts were transformed, I began manifesting a new reality for myself. Any time I thought something negative about my job, I said, “Cancel, cancel, cancel, delete, delete, delete.”
I’ve also been doing a lot of work to delete memories that no longer serve me. Sometimes we have negative memories that we are still learning and growing from, but I’m releasing the ones that serve no purpose. As I’ve released those memories, I’ve made way for some amazing times.
Today, I saw this new energy, this renewed love for my job manifest itself into an amazing new memory. A public service announcement was filmed today to spread awareness about the unemployment rate for “Today’s Veterans.” Rockie Lynne was kind enough to give us his time and talent for the cause. 

As I was reviewing the script, I found myself in awe that I was actually getting paid to do this. Last month, I was so caught up in what was wrong with my job, that I failed to see the lives that were touched, the progress that was made and the missions that were accomplished. 
That’s my pep talk! Time for the old to get out, so we can make way for the new!
Michael Harner has some amazing CD’s out that will help you with your meditation or journeying.
If you have other resources, please feel free to share the love!
Keep smiling and stay warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment