Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 3: Manifest your reality!

Now that we’ve started down the path of loving ourselves, it’s time to put those vision boards to good use. Whenever you think you don’t have time, think about how much TV you’ve watched within the last week. I’m totally not playing the guilt game, because this journey is about self-love. These are just motivators that have worked for me and I want to share them. 
I’m starting each morning with ten minutes to myself. It’s my gift to me. Ten minutes to visualize, affirm and start my day with an attitude of gratitude. I’m not saying that I don’t hit snooze every now and then, but the power of intention will amaze you. 
“Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.”
-Robert Collier
So, now onto manifesting our reality. What’s that, you say? Can I REALLY manifest my reality. Cancel and delete that thought. Now is not the time to plan or to question or to try. We are not trying to sustain actions or trying to improve them. We are doing. Now is the time to do. So, let’s go...

*Note: An affirmation for the ‘true love’ example in today’s video is: “I am thankful for my soul connection.” This affirmation helps me manifest the one and only partner that’s out there. He will appear at the perfect time, just as the rest of our life plays out. 
I want to share an example of how affirmations, visualization and the Law of Attraction has worked for me. Ever since taking in my 13-year old brother and going through a divorce, my finances have been touch and go. I had a very rough December and I was feeling overwhelmed and helpless. 
Avianna reminded me about the Law of Abundance checks. You can learn more about these from Maria Shaw. She had me write one out on the spot. I wrote it with love and intention. I held the check several times throughout the day and thanked my angels for the abundance that they provided. The very next day I found out that I had been selected for promotion, one that had seemed nearly impossible. 


After receiving this blessing of abundance, I tore the check up and wrote another one. I meditated on this check for several days. I felt it. I owned it. Today I found out that I qualified for an extra enlistment bonus that I was previously told I couldn’t get. Out of the blue, my unit representative says, “Oh, and you’re eligible for an extra $5,000 bonus.”  
Now, let's go, amazing people. You are unique and loved. You are worth it!


In the words of Yo Gabba Gabba, “Try it! You’ll like it!”
Remember to smile! Today is an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment