Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 22: Are your expectations limiting your love?


Whenever I feel deflated about a relationship woe, I’ve found that talking it out with a male helps center me and give me a fresh outlook on the situation. They give you this insight and just seem to simplify everything. 
I found myself having a love/less love relationship with somebody recently. A male friend shared his light and help me illuminate the situation. The solution was so simple that I had to share!

In your journal today, ask yourself what your expectations are of the people in your life? Are YOUR expectations holding you back? Have you communicated your needs to that person? Could you release some of the expectations and just let the love live?
Simplify it, loves! Go forward with a smile and knowing that love has different forms. 
Imagine it like jello. It starts out fluid, filling in every crack. But after that, the variables increase. You could have a jello fruit salad, jello jigglers, jello shots, cinnamon applesauce jello (YUM!) and the list goes on. They all start as jello, but don’t freak out if you expected somebody to bring jello jigglers and they decided to bring plain strawberry jello!

Keep smiling! You’re loved and you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment