Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 15: Release roadblocks, anyone?

Release roadblocks, anyone?
We all have our own issues. It can be hard to balance it all. Work, family, world’s issues, politics, more work, more family. Then there are the subcategories: laundry, cooking dinner, paying the bills. All of this chaos can sometimes hide other really important issues, such as communication problems with your partner, quality time with your children, dead-end job issues and so on. 
I’ve found that I’ve been using all of the space filler stuff to avoid some issues in my life. So, when it came time to release the negativity in my life, I hit a few roadblocks. Was I really ready to release it all? Was I ready to do the hard work? It can be painful, ya know?
Trying to release my mother was more difficult than I had ever imagined. How do we handle these roadblocks?
I know that I probably sound like a broken record. Love, love, love. Right? But, it truly does work. It gets you out of the “woe is me” record and onto one with a higher purpose. 
In your journal, describe what your bubble of love looks like. What color is it? Does it sparkle? How does it make you feel? 


Photo Credit: Piccsy.com


Remember this feeling. Go back to it...often. Take five minutes and leave your desk, get off the couch or release whatever is tethering you down. Take a walk. Imagine this love. Visualize it. Feel it!
I’m sending love to all of you! Take care and keep loving life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment