Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 1: Starting the New Year off right!

“We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched.  Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential.”  ~Ellen Goodman
The Army does things very backwards sometimes, but one thing I think they do right is the AAR or After Action Review!
So, now that 2011 is a thing of the past I’ve decided to do an AAR of my own. Instead of looking for flaws through the lens of negativity, I’ve decided to make a list of things to sustain and list of things to improve. 
One thing I’m sustaining is my blog, DajonSmiles! One thing I’m improving is my blog, DajonSmiles. For the next 31 days, I’ll be posting daily. These daily posts will include challenges that I hope will start your new year off right. 
Please join me as I spread smiles over the next month! I would love for you to share your stories as well!
Please watch the video for today's challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment