Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The sky is always blue


I had a beautiful weekend at the Celebrate Your Life conference in Chicago over the weekend. It was truly transformational and I’m so excited to share some things that I learned with you. 
I’m going to keep this a short, because my video was a bit too long. I respect your time, so I’ll start with this right off the bat.

I have to apologize for the length of this video. I think I need to break it down further in the future. :-) Due to my one-take rule, I didn’t want to re-record and lose the authenticity of the message.

Please, please, please take responsibility for your actions. Even the smallest one. Harness your energy. You’d be surprised how many smiles you can spread, just by opening your eyes and living in the present. Take the time to ask friend, family, co-workers how they are doing and actually listen. 

Smile and thank the cashier person at Target. Honor yourself, but truly loving yourself and letting your light shine through your actions.

Smile, my friends!
You're beautiful and so is your light!
Let it shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment