Saturday, February 25, 2012

Water your own grass!



I’m sure many of you have heard the quote about the grass always being greener on the other side, right?
Today, I was reminded about my last blog post where I talked about enjoying where you are right here, right now...at this very moment. 
Heading home after a dinner where I was surrounded by lovelies, I was considering going to see a movie, but then thought that I didn’t really want to see a bunch of lovey dovey couples watching a Rom Com. I always get cold in theaters. Who was going to help keep me warm? Wah, wah, wah, blah, blah, blah!
Just as I was getting caught in the ‘woe is me’ trap...this amazing thing happened!


This is all common sense, isn’t it? Well, for those moments when we forget, Spirit comes along and fills us with LOVE! 
Then on the ol’ Facebook, a good friend, from my childhood, posted something about watering our own grass, so that it’s just as green as that ‘other’ grass. Being the graphics gopher that I am, I had to pop into Illustrator and make up a pretty!
What messages is Spirit sending you? Are you listening?
Keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment