Tuesday, September 11, 2012

You have all the answers


Hello all! Yes, I’m still around. I let the fear enter my life and things were dim for a bit. What saved me? Amazing friends and meditation. It turns out that I had the answers all along. It’s wierd, because I know this. But, there are times when we are tested. 

What happens when you lay on the couch every night? Your muscles get weak! Then, all of a sudden, you go to work out and your body rebels. The same goes for mediation. 

“Your mind is a muscle. Work it, love! Don’t let it work you.”
-Dajon Ferrell

Boy, did my mind work me or what? I gave Jack (my ego) full permission to wreak havoc on my life, also allowing him to cause chaos in the lives of those I love. 

Another reason why it is so important to surround yourself with amazing and loving people. Lovelies that will slap you out of your funk, in a loving and non-judgemental way, of course! Hee hee! My lovely reminded me that the answers are within. By looking for answers outside of myself, I got other people’s answers, drama and fear.


So, let’s grow in meditation together. I’ve had some people ask how I meditate. I’m going to share, with the disclaimer that you should research and try all sorts of ways. I have a certain things I do every day, but I’m also always looking to grow and expand my knowledge through new tools and resources. Here we gooooo...


I rarely suggest an entire CD, but this one has been wonderful for me!
Celebrate Peace by Snatum Kaur (Also on iTunes)

Also, I have a DajonSmiles Meditation Playlist on my YouTube channel (same place as the videos on this blog) that includes some great mantras.

One of my favorites is Ong Namo. It rang so true with my heart. I looked up the meaning, which is "I call up on the Divine wisdom." Wowza! So amazing!

I encourage you to listen to your heart and look up the meanings to hear what you and your Angels are telling you.

I’ll continue to add my favorites and will be adding notes about my experience with each. I’d love for you to share as well. 

I know some of you don’t know me and some of you do...but, I’m here for you all! You can email me at DajonFerrell@gmail.com. Sometimes just talking to someone can help illuminate your light, so that you can truly look within to find your answers!

Keep smiling, lovelies!!! We've got this!

P.S. Here's the link for 'Thank You, Angels!'

No comments:

Post a Comment