Sunday, September 30, 2012

Be a beacon of light


I’ve been a mixture of excitement and nerves that last few weeks. There were lessons and a lot of growth. Luckily, Christopher Lawrence reminded me the importance of falling forward, instead of just falling. There are situations, people and energy constantly darting around us, but we choose how to respond. Do you respond or do you react? Either way, the choice is yours. That’s the beauty of it. 

We have free will, loves! Remind yourself of this every day. I AM a free-will human being...not a human doing. What do I mean by this? Well, I just happen to have a little video that will help explain. 



Go forth and shine your light bright. Every day in every way. Period. Give yourself the present of being present. Breathe each day of life in. Own your experiences. Own your choices. 


Example? While feeling as though I had a broken heart recently, Christopher Lawrence reminded me that it was my choice. I could acknowledge the experience, but it was time to move forward. I had the choice to respond or react. Love is freedom and we each get to choose who we want to share our love with. They don’t control the amount of love that we have. I AM whole and completely loved. You are whole and completely loved. You are filled with the love of Spirit. That’s it. It’s really very simple.
Move forward and be that light and love. Here's a little video with some inspiring lyrics.



Stop being complacent. Take action to engage and create the dialogue that helps those around you to shift forward. If they’re ready to join the path of enlightment with you, they will. If they’re not, they won’t. That’s their experience. Own your light and remember to keep moving forward.

And, as always, keep smiling while you do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment