Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Prioritize your life


All right, lovelies. The sun is shining, flowers are in bloom and it’s time for some spring cleaning. By spring cleaning, I mean cleaning out all of the clutter from your life. Time to dig through those bad habits. This is really something to do all year round, but I’ve found that I’m slacking in some areas after the last year’s challenges. 
So, let’s go and get some transformation rolling!
What are you connecting to that you shouldn't be? Time to chop, chop, chop it out!
It’s easier than you think to disconnect from these space fillers. It’s your life and you need to do work! Get it done!
In order to track your goals, you can use a calendar, planner or whatever. Find a method that is easy. I just use a notebook. This is the same notebook that I use as a journal and also where I write my dreams and affirmations. Find something that works, so that you can get in the habit easily. 
After about a month, your planning and journal time will become a routine. Just you setting and knocking out your goals one by one. You transforming your life and living your purpose!
Visualize it right now. Take the time to close your eyes and focus on those daily, weekly and monthly goals!
And as always, keep in touch and keep smiling!

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely right when it comes to prioritizing and setting goals. I love the sense of accomplishment when I actually follow through with the things I set out to do. It starts the snowball effect. The more you accomplish, the better you feel, the more goals you want to set!
    Keep it up
    -Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! It's sort of an addiction now. I have this app on my iPad and I love checking the boxes at the end of the day. I feel like I totally sleep better. :-) Thanks for the comment!

    -d

    ReplyDelete