Monday, August 6, 2012

Chaos Creates Chaos


We’re always growing and changing. Just look back to a year ago. How many things have you learned? How have you changed? 
Sometimes it’s at a faster pace, sometimes it’s more painful than other times, but the growth is consistently there. Thank Spirit for that!
With this change, we also need to adjust our practices, habits and methods of doing things. Life can be chaotic, but don’t get lost in the shuffle. Don’t work for the weekends! It doesn’t have to be that way. All you have is now. Be in the now.

You can be excited for future plans, but I try not to say, “I wish it were Saturday.” As my Grandma Alisha says: 

Don’t wish your life away. 

Sometimes it’s hard to be in the now. I take those times to refocus and shift my paradigm to the right path. You know what that is. Just look within. Spend time with yourself and figure it out. 
Summer’s in Minnesota can be chaotic. There’s so much going on and it seems to fly by. It’s really important not to wish the days away, because it seems to always fly by as it is. 



My current job and employment pattern for the last four years is coming to an end. You would think it would be slowing down at work, but the projects are rolling in more now than ever. Plus, I’m out looking for a new job, which can be a bit draining if you let it be. Then you throw in the single mom gig and trying to keep up with my running. Needless to say, chaos was surrounding me and I wasn’t about to let it in. I know chaos creates more chaos. Here’s what I did...


*Sorry for the silly preview...meh...technology.

I know I tend to ramble in my videos, but if you remember one thing from this blog today, remember this:

Everything we do
is infused with the energy
with which we do it. 
If we’re frantic, life will be frantic.
If we’re peaceful, life will be peaceful.
- Marianne Williamson


Just as being peaceful will bring you a peaceful life, smiling will bring you more smiles...so keep on smiling, lovelies. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment